Thread: What resource are you using to print pages?

What resource are you using to print pages?

I thought it was here at DD I learned about a new company (probably in March) that did a super quality job printing scrapbook pages to make albums. I created a digital 8x8 album of 50 pages (viewed it on DVD for the celebration and they watch the slides in a digi frame) for my parents 50th anniversary in April, and now would like to put it in book form for Xmas.

I know it was not Shutterfly, although not opposed to any site that you all have had great service and quality with. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Sorry I have no suggestions - I have only used Shutterfly & loved the result.

I have used MPIX.com for printing some pages and had good results. I must admit though it has been awhile since I'm now addicted to Shutterfly books!

It's possible that it was White House Custom Colour. (whcc.com)

They're a bit pricier than Shutterfly though.
    Cassie

My Gear: Nikon D300s w/18-200mm VR & 50mm 1.4
    Software: Adobe Photoshop CS4, PSE 10, Lightroom 2

Heritage Makers does an awesome job. The print quality on the paper is much the same as Shutterfly (had the same book printed at both) They are pricier though, and I have been happy with Shutterfly. One significant difference is the pages are sewn in, not glued.
    I've heard good things about vivio.com too. Have not printed there myself yet.
    m
    Michelle
    pse: 3,4,5,6, and cs3
    canon xti and several lenses

I have also been very happy with Heritage Makers. The quality of the books is top notch, and on the couple of rare occasions that there has been a problem, their customer service was excellent. They reprinted a book immediately and sent it out to me.
    Linda

My gear: Nikon D700; 24-70mm 2.8; 70-200mm 2.8; 105mm 2.8; 50mm 1.4; 150-500mm 5-6.3
    My software: Photoshop CC on a PC; Lightroom 5.2; ACDSee 17

photo blink1_zps1b48dedb.gif DDblinkie! photo DDblinkie_zps0593abf9.gif

well I use Blurb. I do love shutterfly, but the postage to here is often a lot {I'm in England - but guess my name told you that!!!} so I make most of my stuff thro Blurb. I am addicted to their 7x7 size!
    read all about it!... -->http://britgirl.typepad.co.uk/
    My DD gallery!
    I use; CS6 and LR5 on my beloved iMac!
    I'm a Canon girl I have a 5D MRK II.

I've used Shutterfly a lot, but right now you can get a basic standard matte print for 99 cents, which are regularly $1.99 at scrapbooksplease.com. Obviously there are higher quality choices for more money, but I just get the standard matte.
    My Gallery

Camera: Canon Power Shot S5 IS
    Software: Photoshop Elements 11

I am also in the UK and am looking for a good printer. Do you have an link for Blurb's site? Also are there any other UK printers you would recommend?

Thanks!