The holiday season is upon us. The gallery is already bursting with wonderful December Daily inspiration. Shopping centers are playing festive music and have decked their halls with beautiful decorations. Being the first week in December I wanted to take some time and highlight a few things you might want to include in your Project life album over the next few weeks to add some holiday joy to your pages.
1. Make 3×4 journal cards with a few lines from your favorite Christmas song. Some ideas: “Baby, it’s Cold Outside”, “Have a Holly Jolly Christmas”, or “Joy to the World”.
2. Make lists of what you are watching, reading and listening to (use pictures or words).
3. Scan in favorite Christmas cards that you receive.
4. Include children’s/grandchildren’s letters to Santa.
5. Include a favorite holiday recipe.
If you want to work ahead consider filling pockets beforehand with some favorite holiday products:
Pocket Cards: Krafty Words No. 02
Pocket Cards: December No. 01
Christmas Story Journal Cards
December Daily Favorites
J-Cards No. 04 Holiday
Readymade Journalers: Winter Woods
Winter Peony Journalers
Bunny Slope: Blue Journalers
Linen Buttons: Winter Woods Here are a couple other fun goodies to help make your pages feel extra festive.
Only a few weeks left in 2012 to finish strong. We love seeing your work so be sure to post in the Project Life Gallery.