Before you can upload layouts to the DesignerDigitals Gallery, you must register to create a username and password. This will be used in both the Gallery and Forum. The store has it's own unique login and account.
Once you have an account, click on the "Log In" link in the upper right corner of your screen.
Once you are logged into the gallery, you will have an link to "Upload Photos" in the upper right corner of your screen. Click on this link.
Follow these simple steps to add your image to the gallery
- Choose a category for your layout. The default is "Member Gallery," but if your layout is for one of the web log or weekly challenges, choose the drop down menu and select the appropriate category.
- Select the photo you would like to upload by clicking "Choose File." Locate the 72 dpi JPG version of your layout. Trying to upload high resolution files will result in an error.
- Enter a title for the layout that your are uploading.
- Enter a description for the layout, including product credits, journaling, etc. Please do not include links to or advertisements for other stores.
- Enter keywords you would like associated with your layout (optional).
- Indicate whether you would like instant e-mail notification of user comments to your gallery posting.
- Click the "Upload/Submit" button when you are finished.
- You can create albums within your own gallery and choose to upload to those albums instead of a pre-assigned gallery category. However, you can not submit the layout to more than one gallery.
- Once you have uploaded an image, you might decide you need to edit the description or change the image. If so, simply go to your image in the gallery and click the "Edit Photo" link under your description. When you have made your changes, click on "Submit Changes." You will not affect any of the comments left by other users, and your layout will remain in the same location